Visit the Alhambra
We can help you get it! Simply contact us by phone (34) 958 27 88 24 to set the date and time that you want to visit the Alhambra.HELPFUL INFORMATION VISIT BEFORE THE ALHAMBRA
- At 100 meters from the hotel there is a city bus stop to go to the Alhambra. (It's the most comfortable, easy and economical).
- Other ways to reach it: on foot, by taxi or car.
- The minimum advance purchase is 24 hours before the visit.
- The Hotel does not make any charge in your credit card, only makes a brokerage to offer this service.
- Ticket is performed through Internet.
- Any claim with respect to the purchase or visit should be made directly with the PAG and Gereralife.
- The estimated time for the completion of the tour is about 3 hours.
- Official site of the Alhambra www.alhambra-patronato.es
- Important: The entries are reflected in the ticket office of the Alhambra (in the Access Pavilion, next to parking Generalife) the same day of the visit. To pick up tickets purchased via the Internet will have to submit the tracking number received after the operation, passport card or credit card holder used and / or the card itself.
- About: Tickets are only valid for the date and time specified to be acquired.
- You must access the areas visitors is within the established schedule for the type of ticket you have purchased (morning, afternoon or night).
- You can only access the Nasrid Palaces in the half-hour time slot indicated on each ticket. No special restrictions to access the Generalife and the Alcazaba.
- Due to the large number of people, it is advisable to reach the monument with an hour in advance.
- Once inside the monument, you can stay there until closing.
- The eviction of the enclosure starts from closing time.
- About the visit to the Nasrid Palaces: Unlike the rest of the monument, you can only access Palaces within half now indicated at the entrance, as seating is limited to 300 people every half hour. If not visit within that half hour will lose the right to visit, but can remain in the Monument. Note that the last Nasrid Palaces tour ends one hour before closing time, and lasts at least 30 minutes, so you should visit the Generalife and the Alcazaba before.